Getting to know the Buyer is important for an agent in order to serve a Buyer better. Your agent may be asking you many questions and some may make you feel as though you privacy is being invaded. It is important to know that your agent has to make decisions about the right properties to show you and if she knows what to look for, you will have a winning experience and a home that you love.
Of course there are the basic questions like
- What size home do you need?
- Do you need to be near schools? Which schools have you selected? Are they open for registration or is there a freeze?
- What are your favorite neighborhoods
- What type of garden space do you need?
- Must it be a ranch style or are you happy with a two story?
- Do you need a guest room
- Is a basement important?
and of course many more.
The questions a Great Real Estate Agent will ask when getting to know the buyer include
- Why do you want to move
- What is the most used room in your home
- What is your favorite room
- Do you work from? Would office privacy be important?
- Do you own a home or have you owned a home before?
- Are you able to do some DIY type repairs around the house
- Do you have pets? What type? Small or big?
- Do you have any hobbies that require space? Indoor or outdoor?
- Is garage space important?
- What is your favorite thing about a property that you have lived in previously?
- If you have worked with a realtor before what was their best quality? What irritated you the most about them?
- Are you outdoorsy people? If so, what is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Do you like to entertain or is home for you and your loved ones mostly?
- Do you enjoy gardening?
- Is an irrigation system important?
- What would be a deal breaker for you?
- Are you au fait with the closing process and expectations or do you need me to send you some information?
- Is there anything I should have asked you that I haven’t that may be important to your home purchase?
The more in-depth the conversation is about what is important to you together with getting to know the buyer, the better your buyers agent will be able to assist you. Along the way you may have to compromise on some level and if your agent knows your home needs and personality type, he/she will be able to tick as many boxes to make this home your reality.
At Gaddy Group Carolinas – we have the experience to know about pricing and marketing your home. We are experts in our field and we know how to get you the maximum exposure.
Please give Michael a call 704-975-4651 or email Michael@MGaddy.com
Single Family Homes For Sale
Photo Copyright: scanrail / 123RF Stock Photo