Predictions for Charlotte NC 2018 Real Estate Market
Economists predict positive things for the Real Estate Market in 2018. After scouting a number of articles these are the common denominators showing up
- Real Estate Market will continue to thrive and mortgages will be readily available for those who qualify
- Inventory will still be at an all time low and may even worsen
- The Millennials are considering a move to the suburbs – some may be getting more serious about life and settling in – with that in mind, they may progress to more affordable housing out of the Cities
- People may consider staying where they are and remodeling as confidence in the market is reaching a crescendo and equity in home loans is more readily available. This will also add to the inventory shortage
- Real Estate Market Prices are well above what they were in 2007 and this will continue to improve.
- New Home sales will increase and the building boom will continue. Builders may look at entry level housing as demand persists.
- It is a great time to sell your home – demand and inventory will force prices up even if we don’t see the increases we have over the last year. The prediction is around a 5% increase, just short of the 2017 increases of close to 7%
- We may see more property investment buyers as the Real Estate Market keeps growing in confidence and rental returns excel.
- First time home buyers will make up a large chunk of buyers as the rental market prices become more exorbitant and the owning becomes a cheaper option
- Previously bankrupt buyers from the financial meltdown are now able to buy homes
What does the 2018 Real Estate Market Predictions Mean for the Greater Charlotte NC?
Charlotte NC has always been a great place to live. The City has a growing economy and big business is being lured to the Greater Charlotte NC / Fort Mill SC areas. The lower cost of living is a huge draw card, allowing a wonderful lifestyle and more disposable income due to excellent salaries.
With near ideal weather conditions and the central location to the mountains and the sea, Charlotte NC is definitely a popular choice. The Carolina region boasts fantastic schools and universities and endless work opportunities for graduates. With those ingredients, Charlotte NC real estate is in great demand. Inventory supply is still low and the demand continues to grow driving prices upward. New home communities are mushrooming and the housing boom continues. Mortgages are readily available and there are opportunities for first time home buyers too.
If you are considering a move to the Carolinas, I am your real estate market local. I am available to answer your questions and discuss your real estate options.
If you are considering buying a home in the Carolinas, I am your real estate local. My experience, honesty and loyalty are hard to pass up. Contact Me online or Call Michael a call 704-975-4651 or email Michael@MGaddy.com let’s talk about your personal needs regarding your home and lifestyle needs and lets work out the best plan to accomplish your goal.